In case you’ve been under a rock and have failed to notice, the holidays are officially here!
I am a huge Christmas nut!
Not as in…pop me over an open fire and roast me with the rest of the walnuts. More like—the season opened wide and spewed decorations all over my home. Plain sparkling-Christmas-tree-crazy!
I can’t think of an aspect about this time of year I don’t love—except maybe the lines. Yeah, don’t love the long waits. My favorite part, though, the thing that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside—the giving. I adore bestowing gifts.
We’re handing out presents and it’s going to be a blast!
There is one gift for each of the twelve days of Christmas. All of them books. And all of them a surprise! Monkey and I wrapped them the other night and have no idea which book is in which wrapping paper.
Want a secret-romance-read to show up under your tree? Enter for a chance to have your name selected. You’ll be entered once per: comment, blog follow, FB author like, and newsletter sign-up. That’s up to four entries!
Books included are as follows:
- Finding Her Son by Robin Perini
- Mendoza’s Miracle by Judy Duarte
- The Hard-To-Get Cowboy by Crystal Green
- More Than He Expected by Andrea Laurence
- Blazing Bedtime Stories #7 by Rhonda Nelson and Tawny Weber
- His Kind of Trouble by Samantha Hunter
- A Seal In Wolf’s Clothing by Terry Spear
- Seal At Heart by Anne Elizabeth
- Devil’s Bride by Stephanie Laurens
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
- Always the Best Man by Fiona Harper
Today is Tuesday, December 9th. These pretty packages want to be on their way early next week. So get your name in now! You have until Friday, December 12th at midnight PST. Any thing beyond that point is welcomed and appreciated, but will not have their name thrown in the hat for the drawing.