A street team is a unified group of people who are excited about an artist, musician, or author and are passionate about spreading the word. When it comes to authors, there are over a million books a year published. With so many options available how do people find books they want to read?
The absolute best and most powerful way is to find that next read by word-of-mouth. That’s where the Immortal Warriors come in.
The Immortal Warriors is always happy to receive new recruits – people who are excited to share about my books!
Everyone is welcome, from big bloggers to simply happy to tell your social media friends a new book has come out!
Some of the duties include:
- Help spread the word—tell people you know about my books and share your booknerd enthusiasm with friends & family
- Buy the books during the first week of release – this helps boost books toward bestseller lists
- Ask your local library to order my books, give the librarians the title, name, and link
- Leave promo materials at local bookstores, coffee shops, or libraries (with permission, of course)
- Signal boost my social posts as well as post your own
- Join in any large social pushes for releases or announcements
- Feature interviews, reviews, excerpts or anything else on your blog, website, Facebook, etc…
- Visit during online appearances like chats, book parties, and blog tours
- Connect me with people you know who you think would be interested
- Review the books as soon as possible at online retailers with your (honest) thoughts (Goodreads, Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords, etc.)
Does the above sound good to you? If you’re interested in being a part of the Immortal Warriors, join the Facebook group and participate in the day-to-day conversation!
I realize you have a busy life and asking you to keep my book top-of-mind in your day-to-day is a tall order So, along with my gratitude, you’ll have a few other perks. For now, Street Team members can expect:
- Acceptance into an exclusive Facebook group to share your thoughts, engage with other fans, and talk to me
- Promotional materials to hand out, and show your friends how cool you are
- Promotional materials to keep for yourself, and remind yourself how cool you are
- Fun challenges and chances to win cool stuff
- Autographed copies of books, bookmarks, postcards, and more
- Exclusive Q&A sessions