What is a “Read & Review Crew”?
The Read & Review Crew is a group of people who not only love to read but will follow through with an honest review on various social media platforms within a reasonable timeframe.
How does it work?
The crew is sent review copies with the following guidelines:
- Reviews should be logged within one month of receiving a review copy
- In the case of ARCs, reviews are to be left as close to release day as possible (within a weeks time), with release day being doubly awesome
- Following the above (simple) guidelines will ensure your spot on the R&R Crew for the next book
- Unfortunately, failing to follow the guidelines will ensure you don’t receive the next book 🙁
- Review copies are sent to the R&R Crew free of charge but this does not guarantee a paperback version
- Although I would like to supply each member with a paperback copy, it isn’t always possible so recipients may be chosen via lottery
Still interested in applying for a crew member position?
Click on the submission form below and send me a message. Using this one and not the one on my contact page will tag your message with the subject line “Read & Review Crew.” In the body of the email include all information relevant to you and why you’re requesting a review copy. Include information such as:
- Follower counts
- social media links
- blog links
- Which of my books brought you here
- Any other helpful stats
Due to time constraints, I may only email reply to those who will be added to the Read & Review Crew. This is not to be rude, it’s only meant to help alleviate some of the to-do’s in my day so I can keep writing and editing stories for you to enjoy! The Read & Review Crew is limited to only 100 people. If you don’t make the R&R Crew the first time around, don’t despair, you may slip in the next time around.
Still interested in applying? Fill out the form below and hit ‘Send.”